Senior Business Analyst
Posted on Feb 8, 2020 by Resource 1
Resource 1 is seeking a Sr. Business Analyst with specific RMIS Carrier/Policy and Insurance/TPA experience. This opportunity is a 6-month contract for hire in Rolling Meadows, IL. The BA will be responsible for gathering, analysing, and documenting requirements (data feeds) and driving those requirements through to the client-facing UX/UI designs/reports. The goal is to make sure the data is being presented to the clients in a way that makes the most sense. The selected BA will also do some PM work as far as scheduling and tracking of projects and engage with customers during a go live.
- RMIS, Carrier/Policy and Insurance/TPA (WC and additional lines) experience
- Project Management experience (can assist with development or implementation plans when needed)
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Assist with BA/Project scheduling
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skill presenting and reporting to senior managers/executives
- Experience building and supporting new data feeds, reports and client-facing UI
- Understands claim and carrier/policy data, and the client carrier needs
- Defines detailed requirements and analyzes business needs
- Performs feasibility analysis, project scope, and recommends solutions and project strategy
- Serves as a liaison between technical and functional stakeholders, and project management teams, to help keep initiatives moving forward smoothly and in accordance with project plans.
- Guides and advises less-experienced Business Analysts on project and requirement direction when needed.
- Helps maintain and improve documentation standards
- SQL knowledge: - to be able to do queries into the SQL Server data warehouse.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.