Program Manager/Project Manager (Oracle Cloud Applications - ERP EBS/S
Posted on Feb 8, 2020 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Needed is an experienced Program Manager/Project Manager who will:
- excel in leading the execution of cross-functional initiatives with significant strategy implications
- put in place consistent project management methodologies and governance tools that ensure implementations are on time, on budget and of high quality,
- collaborate with teams across finance, information technology, third-party implementer and other stakeholders to ensure successful solutions design and implementation,
- be responsible for day-to-day project management, and
- communicate to working teams, stakeholders and to the executive team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the entire initiative with responsibilities for communications, coordination and tracking of milestone while being the single contact for all project related inquiries
- Understanding strategic plans, business, process and architecture and use that to influence the project execution
- Identifying and removing impediments at program level, leveraging stakeholders, sponsorship and other relationships to do so
- With guidance from project team, coordinating all activities to drive towards long term, stable business process supported by applications seamlessly across entities.
- Working with the implementation partners, business & IT in optimizing/enhancing/unifying the Oracle systems design
- Ensuring reporting requirements are clear detailing both process and technical requirements to translate end-user requirements into finished and working Oracle Applications Design
- Creating, maintaining, and managing documentation for all Oracle implementation and support Initiatives
- 12+ years of experience in Oracle Financials Experience
10+ years of experience with Systems Design, Implementation and Support
Strong understanding of Oracle EBS, experience with a variety of implementations, experience in the education/not for profit environment a plus
Solid business process skills, ability to provide transaction analysis in varying functional areas
Troubleshooting skills and ability to coordinate with IT systems staff
Project Management: prior management experience with either direct reports and/or within project setting
Customer service acumen
Other key attrbutes:
- Flexibility to see projects to completion in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
- Strong drive to document work, share knowledge and collaborate in a team.
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication and documentation skills.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and technical staff
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to diagnose and resolve issues
- strong preference for candidates with prior experience in Oracle Cloud projects/Oracle Cloud Applications
- Oracle EBS/Oracle ERP
- experience with other SaaS implementations
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $ 1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $ 1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.