NPI Buyer Planner
Posted on Feb 7, 2020 by Real Staffing Group
- Responsible for management and supply of all raw material and consumable parts for Cut ins associates with EUMDR
- Coordinate activity across the full materials team (warehousing/purchasing etc) for both New Products launches and other assigned projects to ensure all milestones are achieved.
- Implement engineering change cut ins with HWV/QA/Production to improve product and minimize obsolescence
- Generate reports for the materials team to deliver end to end supply chain visibility.
- Sourcing and procurement of NPI manufacturing supplies and facility supplies to improve quality, cost & delivery.
- Providing Management with reports and metrics for decision-making
Ideal Background: Education: Minimum Certificate or Diploma Qualification and/or APICS and/or IIPMM (2-3 years) Preferred: Primary Degree in Business or Engineering plus APICS/IIPMM (4 years)
Market Experience: Minimum 2-5 years' experience as Planner/Buyer in a Materials function (Purchasing/Planning/Warehouse/Distribution) Preferred: 5 years' experience as a Buyer/Planner Alternative combination: 5 years' experience in a materials area plus APICS, IIPMM and/or IPICS
As the ideal candidate, you will possess strong organisation & communication skills. Whilst having an eye for detail, plus a capable problem solver. Combining good analysis & business tactics to gain market insights & forecasting reports.
This leading medical device manufacturer based in Cork is offering a relaxed and fun environment that is family orientated. Offering a competitive salary & benefit package.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales