Team Lead C++/Embedded Linux Software Developer
Posted on Feb 7, 2020 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Team Lead C++/Embedded Linux Software Developer. This role is permanent position based in Basel-Landschaft Canton.
- Lead a team of six software developers.
- Actively participate in the sprints of an established Scrum team.
- Moderate & implement technical discussions with senior software developers.
- Continuously develop the team & individual team members.
- Promote agile transformation by emphasizing the vision & meaningfulness of team tasks.
- Communicate with the team in a confident, clear & transparent way.
- At least five years of professional Software Development within complex environments.
- Strong skills & experience with C ++ (experience also with additional programming languages ??is considered advantageous).
- Sound experience & expertise in Embedded Linux.
- Experienced with agile methods (eg Scrum, Extreme Programming, etc).
- Ideally experienced in EDGE technologies/EDGE computing, Continuous Integration & dealing with cloud-based platforms & tools.
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science.
- Empathic personality, good anticipation skills & a strong communicator.
- Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.