EpiServer, .NET Developer, CMS - Darlington, Middlesbrough
Posted on Feb 7, 2020 by Eminence IT
EpiServer .NET Developer, CMS - Darlington/Middlesbrough
- Achieved or willing to work towards a Microsoft Certified Solution Developer
- Content Management System Certification in one of the platform(s) - EPiServer, SiteCore or Umbraco
- Experience of significant scale applications and an understanding of the infrastructure on which they are deployed to
- A minimum of 2 year's commercial software development experience within the Microsoft technology stack.
- .Net Framework 4+, SQL Server 2008+
- Has extensive professional experience at developer level
- Demonstrated significant positive contributions to the client facing projects
- Possess a keen eye for detail and encourage others to do the same.
- A well organised and structured thinker capable of solving complex problems.
- Be passionate and remain passionate about current and emerging technology.
- Have the ability to work well with others in the technical team and be able to maintain good working relationships with others outside of that team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The principle responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Positively contributes to the definition of working practises of the technical team.
- Assist the Lead Developer with design decisions.
- Able to understand software design and clearly describe it to the team.
- Consistently produce clean code meeting required coding guidelines.
- Review code produced by team members ensuring guidelines are consistently met.
- Acts as a mentor to junior team members.
- Fully understands the Software Delivery Lifecycle.
- Works with the technical management team in support of current objectives.
- Take an active role in raising the profile within the local developer community.
- Executes additional duties and activities as and when requested to do so.
- Begins the journey into line management with the support of the Lead role.
EpiServer/Microsoft certification is an added advantage
Note: Candidates should hold British citizenship OR Indefinite leave to Remain (ILR)