Posted on Feb 7, 2020 by Alcea Recruitment
Architectural Technician - Birmingham - £28,000 - £36,000 plus benefits
Due to the growth of our client a UK leading Multi-disciplinary architectural practice we are currently seeking a Part II/Part III Architectural Technician to work in their Residential Architectural Division in Birmingham.
The Architectural Technician would need to be an energetic, enthusiastic and communicative person who works well as part of a team but can also progress works independently as required.
The successful Architectural Technician MUST have a sound practical experience with Planning Stage schemes for National House-builders
- Very Good knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Good knowledge of Photoshop, Microsoft Office Software (Publisher in particular), although some training will be provided.
- Basic knowledge of SketchUp would be an advantage.
- Delivering large residential schemes from inception through to Planning Determination (as guided by the project designer)
- Drafting the necessary Planning Drawings, especially House Types and multi-unit Planning Layouts, and assist in producing all supporting documentation.
- Assist in ensuring that the deadlines along the project timeline are met.
- Liaise with and communicate well within the residential team.
If you feel you have the right skills, and are looking for a company offering a great career together with a competitive salary and excellent benefits then please apply and submit your CV.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25 - £35 Hourly
£30k - £35k Annual
£25k - £36k Annual
£20k - £26k Annual