Information Intelligence and Reporting Trainer
Posted on Feb 7, 2020 by Request Technology
*Permanent full time role*
A fortune 500 company is on the search for an Information Intelligence and Reporting Trainer. This role is revolved around having the responsibility of developing and executing training content across all teams within the Global Security Operation Center. They will need advanced knowledge of incident handling, ethical hacking and cyber defense. They need a strong foundation of knowledge with networking, operating systems, and threats. They would like someone with a CISSP certification but it is not necessary.
- Create and maintain documentation within the knowledge center for all GSFC teams
- Develop and execute process training for all GSFC teams based on need
- Develop and execute technical training for all GSFC teams based on need
- Conduct post-training analysis to determine effectiveness of training
- Work with managers of GSFC teams to determine the training necessary and the frequency
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of information security experience with advanced knowledge of incident handling, ethical hacking, or cyber defense. The ideal candidate should have a strong foundation in networking, operating systems, and threats.
- Development of content using MS PowerPoint and other presentation software
- Previous experience mentoring, coaching, and training others on process and technical topics
- Managing multiple projects at once
- Strong technical writing skills
- Ability to identify and present information in the most effective format for the audience
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)