Posted on Feb 7, 2020 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for a Java Developer. This person needs to have a degree and have experience with Java, JDBC, and Spring framework. Also for this role our client is looking for someone with WebSphere, APIs, and hibernate experience. This role can be a direct hire or it can be a contract to hire position. The dress code is for men to wear dress shirt and tie, while women need to wear a suite or dress.
- Design, develop, implement and support software applications.
- Create and maintain user interface patterns and standard library.
- Implement Java solutions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software issues.
- Maintain code quality through unit testing.
- Document code.
- Work on software development life cycle from beginning of product life cycle through release of application.
- Technical Environment: Java, J2EE, EJB, JSP, APIs, WebSphere, SQL Server, JDBC, database stored procedures (Webservices, Oracle, DB2), Spring Framework, Hibernate, Angular JS.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Information Technology or any Engineering field plus two years of experience in the job offered or with software development or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Information Technology or any Engineering field plus five years of experience in the job offered or with software development required.
- Required Skills: Software development experience using Java/J2EE, JDBC, WebSphere, SQL & database stored procedures, APIs, Spring, Hibernate, Angular JS.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$0 - $0 Annual