Associate Specialist - Product Sourcing, Supply Operations
Posted on Feb 7, 2020 by Experis AG
Associate Specialist - Health product sourcing
Are you a Specialist with previous product sourcing and direct procurement experience in complex international organisations? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity within a non-governmental organisation (NGO)?
If so, please have a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for Associate Specialist - Health product sourcing (Supply Operations) to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
The Associate Specialist will develop and implement global pharmaceutical category strategies for the defined product category. You will be responsible for developing the product category strategy as part of the wider pharmaceutical Category Specialists proactive sourcing projects, specification definition and demand management, as well as managing sub-category specific supplier performance and innovation activities.
- Category Management and strategic tendering
- Market Shaping Strategy implementation
- Demand management
- Transaction management
- Tool and system support
To deliver the required results, it's essential that you are/have:
- Degree in health, science or business field, ideally associated with business administration or financial qualification
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a direct procurement and category management
- Previous professional experience in product sourcing, ideally in health product sourcing
- Demonstrated strong analytical capability in Price/Supply and Product analysis and the ability to communicate quickly & effectively, both verbal and written (PPT, Word, Exel)
- Ability to build relationships quickly and maintain momentum
- Knowledge of working with stakeholders and networks in developing countries
- Fluent in English and French
If you are a dynamic and motivated Associate Specialist in health product sourcing currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer.