Database Developer/Sybase/SQL Server/Environment Manager
Posted on Feb 7, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Database Developer/Sybase/SQL Server/Environment Manager vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Strong development knowledge of MS SQL Server or Sybase ASE
- Familiar with performing tune SQL queries and stored procedures as well as .Net, C# and VB.NET
- Work experience in Linux Shell, Perl Scripting, PowerShell and Windows Server
- Expertise in JIRA, Git, DevOps, CI, CD and environment management is beneficial
- Know-how in SQL Server Analysis Services, Crystal Reports and agile project delivery is advantageous
- Knowledge of Repo, Securities Lending and Collateral trading is a big plus
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Maintaining and developing Sybase database queries, SQL Server database queries and stored procedures, batch jobs written in Perl and PowerShell, reports, Crystal reporting templates, data feeds to downstream systems and processing of feeds from upstream systems and stored procedures
- Assisting 3rd level support team as well as maintaining and documenting of database schema, batch jobs and processes
- Testing and providing new environments at all stages combined with supporting capture business requirements in the form of User Stories
- Preparing and providing release packages to UAT environments, release documentation and collaborating with off-shore IT development teams
- Ensuring that candidates meet the requirements of the change approval board and presenting change requests
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.