Infrastructure Architect System Architect ICT Oracle WebLogic VMWare U
Posted on Feb 7, 2020 by Sure IT Recruitment
Infrastructure Architect System Architect ICT Oracle WebLogic VMWare JBoss UNIX Windows Brussels Belgium
615 Euros Per Day
- Understand, translate business requirements into system and infrastructure requirements.
- Define Infrastructure architecture principles, decisions and architecture views
- Interlock with others Architects/Technical specialists to provide technical directions.
- Participate, on a punctual basis, on specific projects related to his/her specialty.
- Develops infrastructure architecture in line with defined customer's strategy;
- Analyze business requirements to develop technical network solutions and their framework;
- Deliver high-level and low-level design;
- Participates in the meetings to define new projects and provides the design of the infrastructure architecture, the detailed Bill of Material to be part of the project and estimates the services for the implementation and delivery of the infrastructure architecture;
- Maintains the infrastructure related documentation by ensuring that all the projects proposed architectural changes are reflected in the documents;
- Provides input for Incidents/Problems/Defects to the Operational team;
- Provides input to organize regular knowledge transfer sessions;
Employment and technical Requirements:
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in ICT domains as described below with at least 2 years of experience as infrastructure architect;
- Technical understanding of IT products for every layer in the stack. Knowledge of most commercial and open source alternatives for the following layers:
- Application frameworks and accelerators (custom vs. packaged);
- Application Servers (eg Oracle WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, JBoss);
- Middleware and queuing solutions
- Database & storage technologies and platforms (eg Oracle, NoSQL);
- Virtualization technologies (eg VMware);
- Operating systems (RHEL, Unix, MS Windows)
- Physical Infrastructure (eg racks, blades, network,);
- Technical understanding of the characteristics of application styles and when to apply each:
- Business Intelligence and Analytics platforms;
- Batch-driven applications;
- Web applications;
- Rich client, thin server applications;
- Must be details oriented, analytical, and demonstrate ability to work in ambiguous environment;
- Must be self-directed with proven ability to make mature decisions supported by thorough data analysis;
- Knowing Network technologies is clearly an added value;
- Knowledge of ITIL V3 processes.
- Good communication skills.
- Good writing skills
Please forward your CV for a full job description and immediate consideration