Network Designer - French or Dutch Speaking - Brussels
Posted on Feb 7, 2020 by Empiric Solutions
Network Designer - French/Dutch speaking - Brussels, Belgium
We have received instructions from one of the world's most innovative banks for a Network Designer. This exciting and challenging project is happening in a beautiful and vibrant city in Belgium and will provide long term (12months +) job continuity and lots of job satisfaction.
Required Key Skills and Experience:
- Must be good at reading Copper and Fibre network plans and able to communicate/interface with other design professionals and regulatory personnel.
- Design the network layout using different application (AutoCAD, Intergraph, Spacialnet, small world, ArcGIS MapInfo or any other GIS tool). AutoCAD & Intergraph is preferable.
- Experience of last mile fibre/copper access network and network elements/equipment
- Good understanding of telecom processes in network designing and maintenance of fibre/copper network
- Basic understanding of telecom technologies such FTTx, VDSL, Copper, GPON etc
- Design copper distribution and feeding network. Copper connectivity design to Central office, new zoning and brownfield.
- Design fibre distribution for FTTH network deployments
- Experience of assessing the right design rule and application of the same.
- Experience with public work systems (Govt/Communes) and Utility companies plans to find synergies in planning and design.
- Will be able to utilize facility analysis process to select areas for rehabilitation, coordinate field work, preparation of work order drawings and documentation updating work order records in an accurate and timely manner
- Telecommunications Professional and must be capable of engineering routine and specific outside plant work orders, both distribution and feeder.
- Knowledge of E2E process of planning, engineering and construction.
This is a critical position; interviews are taking place this week so contact me if you would like to be submitted or even a for a confidential chat.
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.