Vlocity Technical Architect - Brussels, Belgium
Posted on Feb 7, 2020 by Global Enterprise Partners
Vlocity Technical Architect - Brussels - 6 months
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Vlocity Technical Architect for a 6 months project in Brussels, Belgium.
As Vlocity Technical Architect you will be building out complex business processes using native Vlocity technology and the toolkit of the Force.com platform. You'll be involved in all phases of the project life cycle - from low-level design and development through to deployment and post-production support.
Requirements Vlocity Technical Architect:
- 4+ years' experience of working on deployment teams, ideally using Agile development techniques
- Experience in successful delivery of customer projects, preferably enterprise CRM implementations
- PRE: extensive experience of building solutions in at least one of our industries - telecommunications, media, insurance, healthcare or public sector
- Technical skills:
- Salesforce (Apex, VisualForce, Lightning)
- Java, SOAP APIs, REST (JSON, XML)
- Data modelling
- Process modelling tools and best practices
- Good communication skills in English
Details Vlocity Technical Architect role:
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: Initially 6 months
- Location: Brussels, Belgium
- Rate: Negotiable
If this role as Vlocity Technical Architect is of your interest, please apply directly via the link and/or get in touch with Eva Donaque.