SAP BI Architect
Posted on Feb 7, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
I am currently looking for an SAP BI Architect role for a global HR & Payroll solutions provider based in Brussels to join a fantastic team.
- You should work more closely with the business partners to analyze the business requirements and optimize or simplify the business processes.
- You must follow the solutions through all phases, analysing, customizing, testing, implementation and user training, and providing technical functional expertise in the respective area.
- In addition you'll lead a team of consultants and assure the consistency of the solution
The successful SAP BI Architect will have the following skills and experience:
Must have strong domain knowledge
- Sound technical/functional knowledge to develop a workable and reliable solution
Able to design and implement best practice blue prints
- Good understanding of functional business
- Result-oriented, excellent communaction skills
Should have good management and leadership skills
We offer you:
- Generous base salary
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work
- Travel allowance
- Laptop, mobile, Internet subscription
- Excellent career opportunities, further development opportunities
- Working in an innovative environment with ambitious and committed colleagues
Please apply for immediate consideration, because the client will do the interviews next week.