Project Manager (Data Warehouse)
Posted on Feb 7, 2020 by Resource 1
Resource 1 is seeking a Project Manager to manage over data warehousing projects for our client in Rolling Meadows, IL. This is a 6-month contract position with expected extensions, or a potential conversion to perm. The client's Waterfall environment contains cutting-edge technology, such as Azure cloud, Azure Data Factory and Power BI, and holds 10+ TB of data. The environment is a mix of on-premise and cloud-based data, heavily leveraging Microsoft technologies (ie SSIS/Azure/Data Factory). Project management efforts will be focused on the expansion/growth of the existing data warehouse. Selected individual would work with some Legacy tech along with these newer technologies. Projects will range in size from $50K - $500K. Selected individuals must have persistence and drive to obtain necessary information to move the projects along.
- Manage projects related to adding data to and expanding the data warehouse
- Manage schedule, scope, project plan and budget
- Manage change requests
- Coordinate across external vendors, internal IT team members and business stakeholders
- 5-8 years of project management
- Managing projects related to enterprise data warehousing
- Insurance domain knowledge
- Business Intelligence
Skills: Project Management, Waterfall, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, Schedule, Scope, Project Plan, Budget, Change Request & Insurance.