Posted on Feb 7, 2020 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: South Side of Chicago, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a manufacturing company, known for its iconic creations has always focused on delivering quality products to consumers as well as continuously improving their productivity. Currently, they are looking for an experienced Industrial Engineer to join their organization.
- Overseeing and developing work flow operations
- Perform in-plant operation efficiency studies to identify practices/operations and prepare reports to reflect prior performance and historical trends vs current operations
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly and annual reports of production
- Aid with the cost justification of capital investment projects by preparing return on investment reports
- Audit returns on capital projects
- Collaborate with Accounting department, review item costing requests, preparing requirements and reports and audits.
- Support manufacturing cost standards and product costing information
- Audit Oracle production generated data
- Review product for inconsistencies/reconcile inconsistencies with monetary variances
- Maintain Oracle operations, product routings and resources
- Organize semi-annual cycle count inventory and prepare analysis and resolutions
- Monthly/quarterly capital project savings audits and cost reduction program reports
- Manage production trial costs and prepare annual R&D report
- Bachelor of Science degree
- Microsoft Office products experience Such as Excel, Visio and Microsoft Project
- Experience in Oracle Enterprise Software preferred
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary.
ID#JS13240 - Industrial Engineer