C# Developer, Global Bank, Zurich
Posted on Feb 7, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
My Client is a Global Swiss Bank with an enviable reputation. Due to some internal growth they are currently seeking a C# Developer for an initial 12 months to be based in Zurich.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the enhancement and support of the existing trading and analytics platform, as well as lead the development and expansion of the firm's primary reporting and Business Intelligence/Analytics solution.
- Further enhance and develop strategic solutions in a highly dynamic, agile environment under the guidance of the Head of Technology
- Understand business requirements and be able to translate these into technical solutions
- Be aware of, and follow coding and testing best practices
- Provide support for the production environment and end-users
The successful incumbent will possess:
- C# OOP on .NET 4.5 and above
- MSSQL Server T-SQL and design with 2014 and above (core T-SQL, Optimization etc.)
- SQL Server Integration Services
- SQL Server Business Intelligence and Reporting Services
- Data Warehouse design and implementation (Kimball)
- Requirements Engineering/Business Analysis Skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
If the candidate possesses previous experience in Asset Management/Investment Banking or Reinsurance industries (ideally Front Office), Excel VBA and Python would be highly advantageous.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.