Lead Back End Engineer
Posted on Feb 7, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
Flexible working. Fast approaching product launch. Growth-oriented. Back Office solutions provider - fully scalable.
Are you looking to join a business right on the cusp of a product launch? Are you interested in working on a product that provides full solutions for small to large scale enterprises? Are you looking for a team where you can implement your own ideas and work towards further development and education?
Our client, based in Winterthur, are developers of their own in-house software with the first modules being launched over the next few months. Their goal is to combine the best components of CRM and ERP systems to best support businesses. Their product includes mail solutions, document management, contacts and warehouse management, as well as time recordings, sales and much more dependent on client needs. This full-range solution provides the best coverage for clients and is setting them up as a big player in the industry.
In this crucial time, they are seeking to add a Lead Backend Engineer to their team to support, strengthen and improve the product and the future maintenance of it.
- A background of at least 5 years in Developing Back End applications in the PHP environment.
- Extended knowledge and experience with the Symfony framework.
- Experience in creating architecture for larger-scale projects.
- Good knowledge of MySQL as well as basic knowledge of Elasticsearch and Redis.
- Expert knowledge in modern APIs (REST).
- An independent way of working and the ability to analyse complex processes.
- Fluent English and good German.
- Active participation as a Software Engineer with various tasks in all areas of the development cycle.
- Group and independent programming using user stories within the SCRUM team.
- Development of sophisticated ERP/CRM modules and complex architectures.
- Support with architecture questions and the creation of code guidelines.
- Close cooperation with both the Backend and Frontend team.
- Based in Winterthur.
- Full life cycle product providers.
- SCRUM environment.
- 14 people in the company total.
- 8 in-house in the IT team including Project Lead and Scrum Coach.
- Well connected by public transport.
- 5 weeks' vacation.
- Flexible working.
- Future-oriented workplace.
- Training opportunities.
- High independence and opportunities for further education and growth.
- Space for implementing your own ideas into the projects.
- Contemporary compensation.
- Attractive working location.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
email: (see below)