IT Applications Support Specialist - Longterm freelance - Brussels
Posted on Feb 7, 2020 by Eurostaff Group Limited
- Elaboration of detailed technical design
- New development or maintenance of code in the required programming language, tool (eg a web content management system, a Cobol code generator, etc), or package (including package parameterization) according to enterprise standards, and considering required quality and performance levels.
- Estimation of development workload - or validation of the workload estimated by the project or asset manager
- Elaboration of (or contribution to ~) the preparation of the installation in production - including integration and assembly testing
- Support test management in the execution of tests (including bug fixing)
- Quality review of detailed design and code provided by external suppliers
- Documentation of development activities (design, code, unit testing, code review)
- Unit testing
Technical Skills -
- Java 6+/8
- SQL/T-SQL for SQL Server
- Kafka (preferable), Elastic search (preferable), Jenkins, Confluence, AIX, Linux, NodeJS, React
Language requirements; French is mandatory for this role, English to a good level.