Junior Telecom Engineer- German Speaking
Posted on Feb 7, 2020 by Connect 44 AG
Network Telecom Engineer contract opening in Zurich
- Completely understand the SOW of contract and exact customer requirement, output FTTx project design in order to fulfil implementation in the field.
- To prepare, monitor and control the FTTx copper/fiber access network design activities by internal staff and/or subcontractors in ensuring that the FTTx network is designed in a cost effective manner.
- To manage the FTTx design activities in ensuring that the design output are submitted and approved timely to meeting the projects schedule, quality standards and customer needs.
- To ensure the subcontractors' performance meet the required specifications/guidelines and quality standard, and take remedial actions when required.
- Higher Diploma in Electrical/Electronic/Civil Engineering, or equivalent, with a minimum of 3 years working experiences in telecommunication FTTx fields.
- Be familiar with copper access network engineering design standards and specifications, relevant products and elements knowledge, and various & design tools.
- Be good at training and motivating subordinates, good at communication coordination external and internal, well communication management ability and team management ability.
- Technologies: PTA, ISLK, FTTH-DB, NOVIS, PPS, LV-Tool, SPAN, Notepad ++.
- With good English in verbal and written ability. And with German or French required mandatory.