SAP iNet Logistics workstream lead
Posted on Feb 7, 2020 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
For our client in Basel we are looking for SAP iNet Logistics workstream lead for 11-month contract.
Job title: SAP iNet Logistics workstream lead
Duration: 01/02/2020 to 31/01/2021
Work location: Basel
As a key contributor to the SAP implementation team as a Logistics workstreamlead drives the local site specific Design Specifications, Functional Specs, User Requirements, the testing, training of staff, definition of SOPs and final implementation and hypercare of the SAP and inet implementation Logistics workstream, including the interfaced iNet Transportation Management System. Covers both Puurs site and NOAG.
Ensures that the Company standard core solutions, transactions and core processes are deployed wherever pos-sible and that local customization is minimized.
Jointly with the local Puurs operational team defines the freight planning, booking and transport execution pro-cesses and transactions in SAP and iNet including exceptions management. Leads and manages external Transport Service providers in the initial set up and training of iNet.
The main purpose of the role is to take responsibility and ownership of the logistics workstream in the SAP and iNet implementation in Company Tech Ops Puurs.
* High level and detailed project planning for the workstream, aligned with project calendar.
* Plan and lead workshops with SAP expert team and Business stakeholders to define User Requirements
* Definition of Functional Specification and assuring formal buy in from local site stakeholders.
* Ensure that design and processes are aligned with global core solutions and tools and for this purpose liaise with Global and local Process Owners, eg logistics, finance, IT, Order Management.
* Collecting methodically all masterdata information for setting up testing and production environments in SAP and iNet. (Carriers, addresses, shipping points, rates, usernames etc.)
* Design all major processes following business rules for FTL and LTL shipments as well as Ocean and airfreight, respecting agreed pre notice times and service types.
* Ensures on time delivery on project objectives including budget control and achievement of financial and service and quality objectives.
* Communicates and interacts with senior Site management, external 3rd party logistics providers to ensure alignment of priorities and secure support for process design and implementation.
* Building SOPs jointly with local site stakeholders as well as GPOs.
* Training of users on systems and SOPs.
* Formal OQ/PQ and informal testing of SAP and iNet applications, including building of test scenarios.
* Support the ops team with implementation of the jointly defined processes, also with logistics service providers.
* System and user hypercare support after go live.
* Transition/handover to support teams for routine support including knowledge transfer, after go live.
Education: Higher education, appropriate degree in a business relevant field, eg bachelor degree in Logistic Management
Languages: English mandatory, if possible Dutch, other languages will be a plus
* Minimum 5 Years' experience in the different areas of logistics in a multinational company
* Intercultural experience and ability to act in a complex, multifunctional and global environment. Minimum 5 years working in Supply Chain groups in multinational and multicultural environment.
* Good knowledge and track record of change management. Experience in defining and implementing Supply Chain organizations and processes.
* SAP implementation projects or strong track record in SAP operational tasks.
* Preferably also experience with Transport Management Systems.
* Good knowledge of Business Processes within the pharmaceutical industry
* Ability to effectively manage and demand results from external Service providers
* Good Distribution Practice expert related to pharmaceuticals
* TMS functional capabilities and understanding
* Knowledge of SAP and implementation projects in pharma environments
* End to end understanding of pharmaceutical Supply Chain
Travel time ca. 10% mainly on the beginning of the Project.
Possible extension and work load change during the Project
Very important: experience in SAP implementation projects in pharma industry
For further details please contact: