VLOCITY TECHNICAL ARCHITECT - BRUSSELS - 6 MONTHS CONTRACT
Posted on Feb 7, 2020 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Vlocity Technical Architect for a 6 months project in Brussels, Belgium.
Working predominantly in Agile scrum teams, you'll be building out complex business processes using native Vlocity technology and the toolkit of the Force.com platform. You'll be involved in all phases of the project life cycle - from low-level design and development through to deployment and post-production support. You'll acquire a deep product knowledge of the Vlocity vertical applications, and will be able to mentor customer (and system integrator) resources and accelerate knowledge transfer to them. You'll also act as a champion in the wider Vlocity partner ecosystem, sharing best practices, lessons learned and time-saving techniques.
- You'll have 3+ years experience of working on deployment teams, ideally using Agile development techniques
- You'll have a proven track record of successful delivery of customer projects, preferably enterprise CRM implementations
- Ideally, you will have extensive experience of building solutions in at least one of our industries - telecommunications, media, insurance, healthcare or public sector
- You'll be a self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies, and eager to break new ground
- You'll have excellent communication skills, equally comfortable with crafting emails as leading a white-board discussion with customers, or delivering a technical presentation
- You'll have the vision to help us take our company to the next level
- Salesforce (Apex, VisualForce, Lightning)
- Java, SOAP APIs, REST (JSON, XML)
- Data modelling
- Process modelling tools and best practices
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Platform Developer/Platform App Builder
Are you interested in this opportunity and do you meet the requirements? Please get in touch with Marco Eindhoven of Global Enterprise Partners.