Embedded Engineer - (iso 15118) - 60 - 80 EUR/hr - Amsterdam
Posted on Feb 7, 2020 by Optimus Search
Embedded Engineer - (iso 15118) - 60 - 80 EUR/hr.ASAP Start* - Amsterdam, Netherlands
What You Will Bring:
* Create local and distributed control and management subsystems for power modules, vehicle communications, and user interfaces.
* Work on platform software including Linux BSP, board bring-up, Linux Kernel, diagnostics, and communication interfaces including CAN, RS-232/485, I2C, SPI, Modbus, and PPP.
* Support of Real Time cloud management and remote administration.
* Experience with iso 15118
* Collaborate cross-functionally and globally with hardware and cloud engineering teams to define specifications, features, and APIs.
* Participate in design and code reviews.
* B.S. (M.S. desired) in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
* experience in developing Embedded system products using C/C++, Python.
* Ability to work with remote teams effectively and complete tasks/projects with minimal supervision
* Expert-level C coding in a Linux environment is a requirement.
* Experience with Linux BSP platform including custom board bring up, U-Boot, Kernel, device drivers, file systems (ext4, UBIFS, JFFS2), and system software.