Security Analyst: Digital Accelerator: Global Energy Co.
Posted on Feb 7, 2020 by Eaglecliff Recruitment
As the lead agency for this World-Leading FTSE 100 company, and with over 800 contractors working on-site today, we provide an unrivalled service at sensible commission levels.
About the role:
- Review logs/events and investigate anomalies
- Vet proposed IT products to ensure they meet security standards and best practices - Gather security metrics from multiple data sources
- Contribute to Security Awareness efforts (eg phishing simulations, CBT configurations) - Assesses performance of applications across all components to identify potential vulnerabilities or threats; assists developers and infrastructure support staff with planning and implementing security countermeasures
- Participates in the design and execution of vulnerability audits, assessments, penetration tests and security audits
- Maintains knowledge of industry enterprise security goals, policies, procedures and guidelines and endeavors to uphold those goals
This needs combining with a positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment. You also need to be a self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely.
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.