IT Security Analyst
Posted on Feb 7, 2020 by FULLSTACK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
IT Security Analyst
12 Month Contract
A globally respected FTSE-100 based in the heart of Rotterdam (Netherlands) is currently on the lookout for an IT Security Analyst to join their Digital Transformation team. This is an initial 12mth contract, but the programme of work is expected to last up to 2 years. The team is small and cross-functional, aiming for rapid growth in the near future. This will give you the opportunity to work within a forward-thinking and innovative team using the latest tech, working alongside like-minded experts.
This role will be the first of the security team, so we're looking for a strong and experienced profile. The Security Analyst will be responsible for all security surrounding a wide-range of products, and the ideal candidate will have a solid infrastructure background.
- Analyse, design, test, and implement IT security solutions
- Review logs/events and investigate anomalies
- Vet proposed IT products to ensure they meet security standards and best practices
- Gather security metrics from multiple data sources
- Contribute to Security Awareness efforts (eg phishing simulations, CBT configurations)
- Assesses performance of applications across all components to identify potential vulnerabilities or threats; assists developers and infrastructure support staff with planning and implementing security countermeasures
- Participates in the design and execution of vulnerability audits, assessments, penetration tests and security audits.
- Maintain knowledge of industry enterprise security goals, policies, procedures and guidelines and endeavour to uphold those goals.
The Security Analyst will be expected to assist in bringing further Security Analysts in to the team at is scales. All Security Analysts will participate in Risk Management Program (ie IRM). If you're interested and would like to apply, please send me your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.