Senior Software Engineer - Integration
Posted on Feb 7, 2020 by Belk
Build & Support in EAI predominantly using IBM Integration Bus, WebSphere
Message Broker, MQ, WebSphere DataPower Gateways, XG45, XI52 (Physical &
Virtual), IBM API Management and Mule Any point Platform. Plays a role in Agile
planning, providing advice and guidance, and monitoring emerging trends.
* Agile Planning: Works with Product Management / Business Partners to
understand the challenges that customers and end users face in their day-
to-day work and partner with them to design viable solutions.
* Advises viable solutions to processes, technology, and interfaces that
improve the effectiveness of the team and reduce technical debt.
* Foresees capacity requirements for component usage and identifies
* Builds software applications across multiple platforms in response to the
needs of stakeholders.
* Understands technical architecture and writes software and automated
tests that are aligned with agreed upon standards: Performs trouble-
shooting efforts and investigations when necessary.
* Advice and Guidance: Actively works with less experienced software
engineers providing technical guidance and oversight.
* Emerging Technology Monitoring: Actively participates in the engineering
community, staying up to date on new software technologies and best
practices and shares insights with others in the organization.
* Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent
combination of industry related professional experience and education.
* Conduct architectural evaluation, design and analysis of enterprise wide
* Develop, enhance and maintain established service design procedure and
process to assure apt and robust service design.
* Collaborate with development team to assure architectural solution could
be suitably translated into effectual and robust implementation.
* At least 8 years of experience in IBM IIB, IBM Websphere MQ, Message
Broker and MQ FTE Suite.
* At least 4 years of experience in IBM Datapower appliances (XI52/IDG X2).
* At least 4 years of experience in IBM Infosphere Suite (DataStage,
* At least 4 years of experience leading Data Integration projects.
* At least 2 years of experience in Talend BDP/Real-time BDP.
* At least 4 years of experience in automated deployment frameworks.
* Experience with applications from conception, architecture, design,
implementation and support.
* Experience in Master Data and Metadata Management.
* Experience in Shell scripts, PHP, Python and Ruby.
* Experience with application lifecycle methodologies (e.g. agile,
* End to End knowledge in requirements gathering, solution architecture,
solution design, development, implementation and post implementation
* Experience designing, developing, and delivering technology solutions
* Experience architecting complex, multi-system solutions
* Experience developing architecture principles and standards
* Collaborates with project teams on application and module design that
achieves the quality attributes of performance, scalability, and
is committed to making the on-line application experience easy
and accessible to individuals with disabilities. We are constantly making
improvements to comply with the spirit of the "Americans with Disabilities
Act," and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. If any of the information
on the website is not accessible to you due to a disability,
please contact us via email at . Please provide the
location of the inaccessible information and the format you wish to have the
information presented and we will be happy to send it to you, either via your
email address or a separate mailing address you provide. If you prefer, you may
contact one of our friendly Shared Services representatives at 1-
and we will be happy to assist you with the application process.
We treat all our associates and candidates as equals. We require all associates
and managers to do so too and comply with employment laws and regulations. All
personnel actions are conducted in the spirit of equal employment. We are
committed to recruit, train, promote and retain associates without regard to
race, color, religion, gender, gender identification and expression, national
origin, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, military status,
sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable local,
state or federal laws.