IAM Migration Architect
Posted on Feb 7, 2020 by Request Technology - Kyle Honn
IAM Migration Architect
Serve as an SME in all areas of Identity Access Management; Provide subject matter expertise for Architecture, Planning and Roadmap sessions
- Lead security project implementation from conception, design, testing and implementation.
- Lead and participate in, as required, analysing, developing, and implementing large or complex Identity security solutions, as requested by business and process team partners.
- Lead large projects, manage and train team members assigned to projects, with little to no direction.
- Engineer solutions to ensure Payment Card Industry (PCI-DSS) and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Compliance
- Provide Expert access troubleshooting and production support as needed in all systems across the enterprise especially related to Active Directory, IAM, Privileged ID Management, and SAML technologies
- Fully support and follow Change Management processes and procedures
- Resolve and troubleshoot incidents and which have been escalated from Analysts and Engineers professionally within established SLAs, with accurate communication to the appropriate parties
- Identify and lead large and complex Continuous Improvement projects seeking opportunities to more effectively address team processes and customer needs. Guide team members on less complex Continuous Improvement Opportunities.
- Support the SOX Compliance processes by providing leadership and support to Analysts and Engineers. Recommend and lead implementation of new functionality to enhance compliance processes. Ensure SOX controls are followed and effective.
- Demonstrates an advanced understanding of troubleshooting and configuring Drivers, Privileged ID Management, and SAML SSO integrations.
- Building, releasing and importing Identity Access related changes.
- Facilitate the gathering of security requirements/specifications specific to Remote Connectivity (intra and intercompany), Internet facing solutions, eCommerce, Mobility, etc
- Lead efforts for selection of vendors, devices and tools and provide input to management. Active in existing vendor management, including renegotiation and annual true-up processes.
- Researches, evaluates, designs, tests, recommends and plans the implementation of new or updated information security technologies
- Lead in forensic investigations using standard tools and procedures to provide data to Legal, HR and Management
- Perform Root Cause analysis on incidents engaging proper SMEs for assistance
- Follow SDLC processes and procedures with the ability to perform code review and analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent job experience.
- 7+ years of experience or training in Identity systems security fundamentals design, implementation and troubleshooting across all computer platforms.
- 7 or more years required of combined IT and security work experience with a broad exposure to infrastructure/network and multi-platform environments.
- Expert understanding of position based security model within the HR Org and distribution throughout the enterprise
- Demonstrates an advanced understanding of how an IDA system integrates with SAP.
- Experience writing, executing and troubleshooting advanced Power Shell Scripts.
- Expert understanding of Risk and Compliance framework, regulatory compliance (Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and PCI-DSS)
- Certifications are highly preferred (CISSP, CRISC, CISM or CCIE Security)
- Solid understanding of Identity technologies and understanding of integration of applications within a distributed environment
- Solid understanding of certificate based authentication and certificate management
- Experience in implementation and management of security access systems within the enterprise and in the cloud (eg Federation, SAML, etc.)
- Demonstrates an expert understanding of how security access systems integrate across the enterprise
- Ability to add/change and provision roles and tasks in an IAM environment via standard business applications.
- Solid understanding of an IAM environment and related technologies, including Active Directory and SAP
- Expert level in supporting identity access applications.
- Ability to troubleshoot user account and directory object issues throughout the IAM environment including Privileged ID Management, Active Directory, and SAML environment.
- Solid understanding of troubleshooting and configuring the IAM landscape including Privileged ID Management and SAMIL SSO integrations.
- Solid experience and hands-on working knowledge with a variety of tools (IAM, LDAP, Active Directory, forensics software, and security incident response, etc.).
If this is an opportunity that you're interested in please email your resume to: