AUTO BODY COLLISION TECHNICIANS
Posted on Feb 7, 2020 by Carvana
CARVANA Is hiring
Are you looking for a great place to work with endless opportunities??
High Production position available with top pay and excellent benefits!
We are looking for skilled auto body technicians with knowledge of:
- Blocking and Glazing
- Crease Repair
- Stud Welding
- Recreating Body Lines
- Plastic Repair
- Body Filler
Candidate needs to have a technical competence and understanding of quality collision repair.
Candidate must maintain a good work ethic and the ability to work together on a very congenial team.
CARVANA'S growth is increasing at a very fast pace.
FREE HEALTH INSURANCE, PAID TIME OFF, Holiday Pay, paid 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement,
Great company to work for!
We offer two shifts
1st Shift Monday thru Friday 6am to 2:30pm (Saturday is overtime)
2nd Shift Monday thru Thursday 4pm to 2:30am (Friday is overtime)
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent is desirable
- Must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver's license
- Must have no more than two moving violations in the last three years or DUI
- Requires the ability to read, write, and communicate effectively in English
- Ability to work as a team player and interact with customers, managers and coworkers in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Possess the energy and drive to accomplish goals, meet deadlines and find solutions
- Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check and drug screening
- This job position is designated as a safety sensitive position
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
- Must be able to carry and transport up to 60 pounds up to 20 feet.
- Requires standing for extended period of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking and stooping, pushing and/or pulling in an environment that may be cold, hot, noisy, and wet and may have fumes or odors due to vehicle maintenance.
- Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity.
- Requires use of safety equipment that may include but not limited to face shield or goggles, non-slip shoes, gloves, mask, and other protective garments and equipment.
- Requires frequent driving and some typing.
- Must adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
Carvana is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check as well as a driving record check. You must possess a valid driver's license and have a clean driving record.
Carvana is a tobacco free company which includes all forms of tobacco. All Carvana properties are subject to our tobacco free standards.