Posted on Feb 7, 2020 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Belgium
Harvey Nash Belgium is since many years the loyal partner for clients and professionals. We guarantee professionalism in the entire search for the right match. We know the market and its players and are aware of the most recent developments.
For one of our most senior profile, we are looking for an experienced Pega architect in order to move forward with a master deployment. We are looking for an experienced LSA or SSA with a few years of practical experience. We ideally need someone who masters PEGA deployment/installation stack regarding TomCat, HTTPD and Oracle as well as someone who were exposed to PEGA federated case management and PEGA co-browsing features.
- A certified Lead System Architect or at least a certified senior system architect with 5 years' experience.
- Experience with PEGA platform 7.x and 8.x
- Solid understanding of the order-to-cash flow
- Solid experience of PEGA UX
- A nice-to-have experience in PEGA KYC, customer on-boarding.
- A nice-to-have experience or hands-on in PEGA federated case management and PEGA co-browsing.
Nice to have:
- system administrator and infrastructure skills including the following area of expertise:
- Multi-tier, database and Client Server design/development, good understanding of design patterns/principles
- Solid fundamentals in Object Oriented concepts, preferably in Java
- Experience working with tomcat and HTTPD Servers deployment, configuring & troubleshooting
- Must be familiar with RedHat Linux Server installations and configuration process and also Oracle Database installation.
Skills and requirements:
- PEGA Lead System Architect with level EXPERT
- (LSA) with level EXPERT
- Order to Cash and Order with level EXPERT
- Activation expertise with level EXPERT
- PEGA UX with level EXPERT
- PEGA System administrator with level EXPERT
Our client offers a long term mission as this project is a mutli-year program that includes PEGA as central component in the to-be architecture