Agile Business Analyst - Galway, Ireland
Posted on Feb 7, 2020 by GBV Ltd
Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Business Analysis, DevOps, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Cloud, AWS, Jira
A fast-growing start-up have need of an excellent Agile Business Analyst for an exciting role in Galway, Ireland.
You should come from a strong Business Analysis background and you will have excellent knowledge and experience of Agile and working to Agile methodologies. Ideally you will have experience of working with DevOps teams and to DevOps principles although this side is not essential.
Key skills for the role include;
- Agile Business Analysis/Agile Business Analyst experience
- Good experience with Agile Scrum
- Good experience of working with Software Development teams
- Working with Agile/Scrum Delivery Teams
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills
Additional desirable experience includes;
- Experience with other Agile methodologies, especially Kanban
- Experience of supporting companies through Agile transformations/transitions to more Agile working practices
- Experience of working in/with DevOps teams
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment
- Working in Cloud first environments, especially AWS
- Product Owner/Product Manager experience
- Experience of working with Start-Ups
- Experience in technical roles (from earlier career)
This role will be paid at a salary of circa €60,000 - €70,000 depending on skills and experience.
For more information on the role, please respond with an up to date CV via the links provided.