Project Manager: Digital Workplace, O365, Unified Communications, Engl
Posted on Feb 7, 2020 by emagine
Project Manager: Digital Workplace, O365, Unified Communications, English Speaker
- IT Project Manager will 5 + years experience in international projects
- Strong project and stakeholder management skills
- Strong organisational skills able to monitor complex and dynamic environments
- Communication skills, requirement clarification, negotiation, consensus building
- Experience in Cloud based implementations (O365) and or Enterprise telephony
- High level of written and spoken English
We are seeking two project managers to join the Digital Workplace team of a large international corporation. You will take the lead in managing implementation projects such as O365 Roll outs and piloting unified communications solutions.
- Accountable to execute project work plans, adapting as needed
- Manage dependencies and mitigate risks
- Coordinate communication activities with project team
- Communication and reporting to program management
- Effectively apply project management methodology and enforces standards.
Key deliverables expected:
- Meeting Management: Project/Program Status Meetings update
- Documentation Project Management Plans including Schedule, Scope, and Cost, Project Status Reports, Risk/Issues/Actions Repository, Project Closure Report.
- Project/Program Budget reports with earned value
For a full breakdown of the project details and position deliverables please send the latest version of your CV or call Brendan with you questions