Frontend ReactJS Developer - £50-53K
Posted on Feb 7, 2020 by Eminence IT
Our leading global consultancy client is looking for a Frontend ReactJS Developer. Interviews can be arranged immediately for suitable candidates.
Frontend ReactJS Developer - Darlington/Middlesbrough/North Yorkshire
Strong UI developer with the following skills
- ReactJS, Redux
- HTML 5, CSS3
- Typescript (basic awareness)
- Templating Engine (nunjucks, mustache, pug)
- Node, npm (basic awareness)
- Possess a keen eye for detail and encourage others to do the same.
- A well organised and structured thinker capable of solving complex problems.
- Be passionate and remain passionate about current and emerging technology.
- Have the ability to work well with others in the technical team and be able to maintain good working relationships with others outside of that team
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Positively contributes to the definition of working practises of the technical team.
- Assist the Lead Developer with design decisions.
- Able to understand software design and clearly describe it to the team.
- Consistently produce clean code meeting required coding guidelines.
- Review code produced by team members ensuring guidelines are consistently met.
- Acts as a mentor to junior team members.
- Fully understands the Software Delivery Lifecycle.
- Works with the technical management team in support of current objectives.
- Take an active role in raising the profile
- Executes additional duties and activities as and when requested to do so.
- Begins the journey into line management with the support of the Lead role.
Note: Candidates should hold British citizenship OR Indefinite leave to Remain (ILR)