Java Full Stack Developer
Posted on Feb 7, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Java Full Stack Developer for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering or a related field
- 7+ years of experience holding a Senior Developer or Engineering position, preferably in the banking/financial services domain
- In-depth knowledge of Full Stack Development and REST API Design with Java 8, Spring Boot, JPA and Hibernate as well as ETL Design and Automated Testing using JUnit, Mockito and build tools like Maven and Jenkins is a must
- Expertise in integrating Vendor and 3rd party products into an Enterprise Environment
- Knowledge of BPMN and Legal products is a nice to have
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Delivering tools and applications based upon defined solution architecture, business requirements and enterprise architecture standards
- Developing and integrating, deploying and maintaining applications throughout the estate, both Front End and Back End
- Developing a high level understanding of applications and how they support the business process and environment
- Providing escalation level support for applications and services within your domain, supporting all service life cycle phases, based on ITIL industry standard
- Ensuring that applications are and remain compliant to the enterprise requirements, business requirements and solution designs; supporting and managing audit/risk assessments and their remediation as needed
Duration: 6 MM+
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 15317
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland?
In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.