Application Security Engineer - £100k to £140k
Posted on Feb 7, 2020 by SBC Recruitment
Blockchain World Leader is looking for an Application Security Engineer, that knows how to do specification/protocol level and application level security reviews. You will need to know how to write and review code. You will need to know what the common programming mistakes for specific programming environment (Web, C++) and you will need to know how to customize and run different tools (fuzzers, static analysers etc).
This is a fantasic opportunity to take on the application security for a high profile market leader.
Taking part in threat modelling, defining security best practices, deciding around secure development tooling, creating best practices, training engineers and much more.
Key Responsibilities And Abilities
- Drive security efforts across Engineering.
- Drive security risk decisions, and influence technical architecture.
- Develop and maintain deep industry expertise in the assigned technologies.
- Collaborate with Assurance, Architecture and Cybersecurity to realise the team's objectives.
- Facilitate Security Code Reviews.
- Facilitate Threat Modelling, Attack Surface Analysis and Application Security Architecture Reviews.
- Drive Application Security Assessments.
- Onboard Security Tools, being able to assess several tools and engage the correct stakeholders to finalise the process.
- Research & Development around best practices for supported tech stack: C++, Java, Node.Js, Python, linux
- Implement Application Security Tooling - Static code analysis, Dynamic Code analysis
- Produce and Deliver Security Training around Security Best Practices.
- Develop tools and scripts to support Security initiatives.
If you have the required skills and experience apply ASAP.