Posted on Feb 7, 2020 by Alcea Recruitment
Quantity Surveyor - Up to £55,000 salary plus car allowance & benefits - Maidenhead
Our client an Interdisciplinary Property & Construction Consultancy, is seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join and add value to their Cost Management Team in Maidenhead.
The successful Quantity Surveyor must be an experienced cost management professional with a minimum of 5 years experience.
The Quantity Surveyor should be confident, and will be comfortable working as part of an interdisciplinary team, both within the organisation, and with external clients.
- Responsible for the delivery of the entire project.
- Responsible for the development of the cost management strategy and delivery.
- Producing cost plans and costs reports.
- Manage Risk processes and Value Management.
- Tracking and documenting changes.
- Preparing formal project progress reports.
- Liaising with the client, contractors and designers.
- Attending and chairing meetings.
Skills & Requirements:
- Must be professionally qualified in Quantity Surveying - MRICS
- Possess a strong track record of delivering projects.
- Have experience of working with design teams.
- Have experience of working within an Inter-disciplinary organisation.
Please send your CV to Samantha Hilling if you are interested in this position, and I will be in touch with you.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£250 - £350 Daily
£40k - £60k Annual
£25k - £40k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual