Change Manager - Cyber Security - Netherlands
Posted on Feb 7, 2020 by Recruit 121 Limited
Recruit 121 has a freelance assignment for a English speaking Change Manager - Cyber Security to join the team of its client in Netherlands for a 6 month initial project on a full time basis.
This is a contract position.
To be considered for this role, ensure your experience meets or exceeds the 'minimum core attributes' and use the 'Submit CV' button below. Your application will be acknowledged within 24 hours.
- Create and execute a communications plan to raise awareness of change and benefits to key stakeholders
- For the larger projects in the program, provide training, communications to affected users
- Knowledge of cyber domain
- Experience managing change in cyber programs
- Highly experienced in managing change for large organizational changes
- Highly experienced in managing change for IT projects
- Training skills, Marketing skills, Skilled at using Powerpoint
Required modular experience: Cyber Security, Change Management
Project Location: Netherlands
Duration: 6 months
Rate: Competitive Market Rate
Why Recruit 121:
Recruit 121 has placed over 3,000 SAP professionals across 30 countries in the past 16 years, developing a deep understanding of the SAP marketplace. Dedicating all of our time, exclusively within SAP, our specialism enables us to recognize a candidate's unique skill and competence combination and accurately match them to the requirements of our prestigious customers.
If you wish to be engaged as an individual and not a commodity, Recruit 121 welcomes your application.