SAP Digital Manufacturing Consultant
Posted on Feb 7, 2020 by Global Enterprise Partners
You have a proven track record in realising complex end-to-end implementations in SAP PP and QM modules? You are passionate about innovative technologies and digital manufacturing? You have experience with integration of the SAP Core with upstream and downstream processes?
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a SAP Digital Manufacturing Consultant for our client.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- You have a university degree or equivalent by experience
- You have relevant experience in SAP PP-PI, and QM
- You have a proven track record in delivering complex implementations, varying from blueprinting up to and including GoLive Support.
- You are communicative, enabling you to work efficiently within large international organisations
- You are fluent in English
- 6 months
- An expense allowance which includes transportation
- The possibility to work 4x9 hours a week
If you, or someone you know is interested in the SAP Digital Manufacturing Consultant position please apply directly with an updated CV to Ira Ribaric. I will make sure to contact you ASAP to discuss your expectations and needs, in order to help you find a project where you belong.