Mortgage Administrator (Part-time)
Posted on Feb 7, 2020 by Specialist Financial Recruitment Ltd
An independent Mortgage Broking business that has been providing expert mortgage and protection advice for over 20 years is seeking a part time Mortgage Administrator to join their award-winning team. The team pride themselves on their level of customer service, which is reflected in the number of repeat clients and the recommendations they secure.
Operating out of high-quality business premises which are set within a parkland setting on the outskirts of Luton, this is a fantastic opportunity for an Administrator ready to take the next step in their career within financial services.
In this Mortgage Administrator role, you will:
- Assist two Mortgage Advisers on cases.
- Gain valuable insight into the market, acting as the point of contact for customers, lenders, builders and solicitors as part of the overall journey.
- Be responsible for requesting documents, keying applications, chasing clients and solicitors through to exchange and completion and helping the customers every step of the way.
Customers expect the highest standards of advice and support, it will be a fast-paced and busy role, but they never lose sight of the fact that what they do is about helping people through the most complex, financial commitment they will ever make.
To be a successful Mortgage Administrator you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working within a mortgage-related administrative and customer services capacity.
- Strong communication skills as you'll be speaking with a range of people from clients, lenders, solicitors and various Builders that the company works with.
- Ability to work towards exchange and completion deadlines with a consistent record of being able to work towards deadlines whilst remaining flexible, hard-working, and calm under pressure.
- Good organisational skills and accuracy.
High calibre applicants from a range of backgrounds including estate agencies, banks, lenders or brokerages will be considered.
In return, the part time Mortgage Administrator will receive a pro-rata salary of £25,000 DOE plus free parking.
In this part time role it is expected that you will work 3 consecutive days per week, with the hours being 9 am - 5.30 pm.