AWS Kafka developer
Posted on Feb 7, 2020 by Next Ventures Ltd
A WS Kafka Developer
Next Ventures are currently executing a search for an AWS Kaka Developer.
The ideal consultant will hold the following skills and expertise.
- 6+ years' experience in understanding HLDs and deriving LLDs for AWS Cloud environments to setup and manage Event Driven Architecture.
- Hands on experience in working with Kafka connectors, Producer and consumer APIs including offset management, partition, cluster and broker strategy requirements.
- Hands-on in Java/J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Swagger, PL/SQL, SOA, Swagger, etc. technologies in Linux and Windows environment.
- AWS Certified Developer - Associate would be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of Kafka Security with Kerberos together with Data Encryption and Data Authorization aspects.
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills with experience working in Agile environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
6-12 months contract.
Start date last week February/1 week March.
More information is available on application.