Posted on Feb 7, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
DevOps Engineer - AWS, Docker, Python
€65.000,- gross - 8% holiday allowance -Learning & Development- conferences - flexible working hours
Are you an experienced DevOps Engineer (AWS, Git, Docker, Ansible) looking to join a scale-up in Amsterdam? Are you interested in working with a multidisciplinary team on various international application platforms, where innovation, security and collaboration are key? Have you got what it takes to scale applications, automation, design and build new (cloud) infrastructures?
We are looking for someone who
- Has 5+ years of Linux Devops experience, with technologies like: Docker, Python, AWS, Git, Ansible, Terraform, CI/CD
- And preferably handson experience with configuration management, deployments, testing
- Who fares well in a multidisciplinary team of industry experts, who is pro-active, creative, self-organising yet collaborative
Who is interested in
- Making a difference: working on building and developing a high-level, innovative application platform for a variety of complex customer' requirements around the world
- With a team who aim to strive for the best, with strong collaboration and 100% customer focus
- An informal and transparent working culture, however working with the latest technologies, continuously looking to improve and build long-term business relationships and environments
For a company who
- Offers a competitive salary, 8% holiday allowance, health insurance discounts, 24 holidays, free choice of hardware, travel allowance, an (almost) unlimited L&D budget and travel allowance
- An informal working culture: (very) flexible working hours, lunch, collaboration, sharing knowledge, idea's, learning, pairing, collaboration
- Continuously strives for innovation, develops software for A-list clients that need stable, secure and sustainable solutions
Are you the Devops Engineer that is looking to join a team of industry experts building intelligent and secure software for clients globally?
Look no further, apply and interview next week!