UX Research Assistant
Posted on Feb 7, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
UX Research Assistant vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company.
- Experience in conducting research in the travel domain or with consumer-facing experiences
- Understanding of strengths and shortcomings of multiple different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and collaboration skills
- University degree in Human Factors, Social Sciences, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, Product Design or another field emphasising human behaviour or related work experience
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Supporting existing UX research work
- Incorporating technical and business requirements into research
- Collaborating with other researchers, designers, product managers and engineers
- Executing qualitative user studies, analysing data, planning research session logistics, writing detailed reports and conducting heuristic evaluations
- Parsing data and effectively communicating research findings to diverse audiences through presentations
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.