Posted on Feb 7, 2020 by Real Staffing Group
One of the biggest Medical Device companies in the world are recruiting for multiple roles across their R&D department.
Role: Research & Development Engineer II
Their Research and Development team has invented breakthroughs that have improved millions of lives worldwide. They are looking for Engineers to push the boundaries of science, right from the start.
With access to some of the most exciting global technologies, you'll find the work challenging and rewarding.
Be a part of one of one of the most exciting areas of growth. The successful candidate will join a dynamic team in developing products, materials, processes, tests or equipment for medical device products in the treatment of heart disease.
- Responsible for design and development of next-generation minimally invasive medical devices for the treatment of valvular heart disease. Successful candidate will work as a member of a team within a dynamic New Product Development organisation specialized in transcatheter heart valve system development for commercialization in all major global healthcare markets.
- Under limited supervision/guidance, compiles, analyzes, and reports operational, test, and research data to establish performance standards for newly designed or modified products, processes, and materials.
- HETAC Level 8 Degree in a relevant Technical Discipline, preferably Mechanical, Polymer, Materials or Biomedical Engineering.
- 3 + years industry experience
- Strong R&D/technical experience preferably in the health care industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with proven leadership abilities.
Are you open to exploring this opportunity further? If so let me know and I am happy to answer any questions you have and bring your experience their attention. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy