Enterprise Architect (INFRA)
Posted on Feb 7, 2020 by Black Box Europe
Our client aim to be a leader in digital transformation, delivering tomorrow's data driven and agile foundation. They have developed data centric business capabilities that brings business, technology and data together to enable digital transformation in a highly complex environment.
The Enterprise Architect has the skills to architect platforms, infrastructure, integration and application development patterns.
That means you:
- Modernise technology architecture
- Guide the implementation of future-proof business solutions
- Explore & apply the latest technology trends and developments
- Create architecture vision documents to guide agile development teams
- Provide hands-on architecture leadership on complex, innovative proposals and projects
- Exercise architecture control by developing architecture frameworks and setting guidelines and principles
- Enterprise Architecture experience with strong technical kow-how (this is an Enterprise role but requires the person to be abe to be able to drill down into the technicals when required).
- Deep technical knowledge within CLOUD and INFRA
- Thought leadership
- Experience of Transformation programmes to move workloads to public cloud and the aspects coming with that would be ideal
- Able to communicate with multiple levels, including C-level
- Able to package ideas and be persuasive to back up your ideas
- User Experience from a technology viewpoint
- You are a team player - you will be working with a highly competent team of technology enthusiasts
- Excellent communications skills - you will need to present and share your knowledge with large and varied audiences
- Industry sector exp might include Telco or those that have high touch environments.
- For the right candidate this is a challenging and interesting environment in which to work, where you will have the freedom to research new technologies to improve solutions.
- For this role
- For their digital transformation and data centric way of working they need leaders with a passion for technology.
Rate: Market rate
Duration: Long term/multi-year contract (possibly 2.5 years, 6 months rolling contracts)
Start date: ASAP
architect, cloud, infra, infrastructure, enterprise, telco