Dutch Speaking Data Engineer - Junior/Medior/Senior
Posted on Feb 7, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
Are you a Dutch Speaking Data Engineer interested in joining one of the Netherland's leading data consultancies to shape businesses' future by turning their raw data to value? Would you like to be trained by industry's key players in Data Engineering on tools such as Python, Spark, Glue, Kinesis, S3, Lambda, Kafka, Redshift, Athena, EventHub, etc.? Can you adapt to a collaborative team working in a Scrum environment?
I am looking for someone who...
- Has been focused on Data Engineering for at least 1 year, working with Python in the Cloud environment (AWS/Microsoft Azure/GCP).
- Has solid communication skills - you will be in direct contact with costumers consulting them on data engineering methods, so being able to express your ideas clearly is a key skill.
- Is flexible to work on different projects at the same time and travel around Randstad to meet with clients
Who is interested in...
- Consulting Netherland's top businesses on the best approaches on dealing with their data and gaining value from it
- Using the latest and cutting-edge tools in Data Engineering like Spark, Kafka, Airflow, Hadoop, Elastic, Docker, Kubernetes
- Receiving unparalleled training in the current and upcoming tools in Data Engineering, but also Soft Skills and other fields of your interest
For company which...
- Offers a competitive salary based on your skills and previous experience + 8% holiday allowance + bonus scheme + travel allowance + 100% covered pension scheme
- weekly in-house training and a yearly training budget for you to acquire external courses and attend conferences of your interest
- allows you to shape your career based on your preferences and acquire all the skills needed for the chosen path
If you are a Data Engineer who is interested in this role or you know a Data Engineer who fits this then do not hesitate to apply or contact me directly:
E: (see below)