Enterprise Architect- Brussels, Belgium
Posted on Feb 7, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Gazelle Global is proud to present this Enterprise Architect position for one of our blue chip clients.
Please see below for more details:
- Coordinate and validate the establishment and development of an Enterprise Architecture for our exhilarating clients;
- Takes full responsibility for ensuring that an Enterprise Architecture correctly reflects appropriate government, business and IT strategy objectives;
- Rapidly engage with customer department staff, clients/users and professional colleagues, and develop a reputation for good judgement and effectiveness in a variety of interpersonal cultures;
- Take an active part, in the definition of strategies based around an Enterprise Architecture to drive business improvement, innovation, and/or make more effective use of IT
- Take responsibility for the strategy and methods used in implementing an Enterprise Architecture, and related business and IS architectures;
- Oversee design activities between the key architectures, eg Market, Business, IS and IT, across the IT development and service delivery functions to ensure consistency with Business and IT Strategy.
- Assure specification and design work to assist in the development of Service Level Agreements and any associated service guarantees;
- Certifications in either: TOGAF, Archimate, Safe, Sparx, UML, BPMN
- Candidates should speak Dutch or French and English
- Expertly manages one or more large architecture/project team(s).
- Seasoned in Corporate, Industry and Professional Standards (ie TOGAF, FEA, Zachman Framework for Enterprise Architectures)
- Taking initiative to develop tools, templates and frameworks to secure successful models and improve our time-to-market;
- Writing and speaking fluently in Dutch or French & English on all aspects of work and communicate effectively;
- With your client focused mindset, you are able to generate opportunities not only for yourself but for all of the Atos family;
- Able to easily switch between a wide variety of solutions (ie Tibco, GCP, Mulesoft or WSO2)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a top tier company that sets the standards in IT services. Strong technical skills are not only highly demanded but rewarded as well...
Please apply for immediate consideration.