Posted on Feb 6, 2020 by Stamford Consultants AG
This is a 6-12 month contract position starting in April 2020.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Creation of the Test Plan (according to the PMM - Project Management Methodology) to cover the following test activities: Unit Testing, Integration Testing, System Acceptance Testing, User Acceptance Testing (and incl. eg regression testing, authorization testing, audit trail testing).
- Collaboration, planning and alignment with several project- and stakeholder groups on IT- (internal and external) and Business side, incl. the Validation Lead and the Business Test Lead, and including with multiple partner teams/systems (key word: system interfaces).
- Define, plan, organize, manage and track all related test activities, including:
- Preparation of test inventories/scope with consideration of the results of the FRA
- Functional Risk Assessment - Preparation of test scripts
- Test environment provisioning and (transport) change management
- Preparation of test data - Training (on HP ALM tool and test Scripting, test execution, defect management)
- Test screening (ie informal testing) and formal test script execution
- Test defect management - Ensure requirements to testing coverage (incl. support the creation of the RTM Requirements Traceability Matrix)
- Prepare and conduct test phases entry- and exit meetings
- Report on testing status to the IT Project Manager on a daily basis
- Creation of the Test Report
- Min. 5 years of experience in an (IT) project team
- HP ALM test creation, test evaluation, defect testing
- Experience in delivering and/or testing GxP and CSV solutions, ideally in a pharmaceuticals/life sciences environment. - Experience in working according to a comprehensive project management methodology (eg PMBOK, Project Management, Body of Knowledge)
- Experience in working in a large multinational company.
- Experience in collaborating with an external IT SI (System Integrator = IT Vendor), as well as with multiple IT- and Business stakeholder groups.
- Pharma Experience is Nice to have
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us.
To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.