Senior AI Developer
Posted on Feb 6, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
We have partnered with one of the most innovative banking groups in the Netherlands and they are currently in need of a seasoned AI/ML Developer.
Length: 6 months + extensions
They create advanced analytics applications for financial crime, regulatory technology and know your customer domains.
What you would be doing?
We are looking for someone who can:
- Support our transformation from build data projects to building deliverable data products.
- Design and develop a framework which exports data science solutions as micro-services.
- Help us to setup and apply standards and CI/CD solutions to our work as a group.
- Help us design solutions which generalize and are configurable for different domains and different countries.
- Challenge the status-quo & and help us shape a new way of working for the center of expertise.
What tech stack?
If you are an experienced software developer (5+ years) with system architecture capabilities and experience in putting testing, continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) solutions in place for data science products, we would love to hear from you.
Additional optional criteria which will be considered separately as a "plus":
- An object-oriented mindset with experience in applying design patterns in production setting at scale.
- Strong python development skills.
- Experience developing machine learning pipelines or applications utilizing machine learning techniques.
- Experience with industry-accepted testing tools and frameworks (such as Selenium, TestNG, JUnit, and/or Cucumber, etc).
- Experience configuring CI/CD solutions (such as Jenkins, Gitlab CI, TFS, Docker, etc).
- Experience configuration CI/CD solutions for machine learning - CD4ML (such as MLFlow, Pachyderm, Kubeflow, Seldon core, etc).
- Experience with deep learning frameworks (such as Tensorflow, PyTorch etc).
- Experience with open source big data frameworks (such as Hadoop/Hive, Spark, etc).
- Experience writing RESTful web services (preferably in Django/Flask)