Front Arena Developer - Permanent/Fix Term Contract - London, UK
Posted on Feb 6, 2020 by Synechron
Synechron is a leading Digital IT Consulting firm and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. We achieve this by providing our clients with innovative solutions that solve their most complex business challenges and combining Synechron's unique, end-to-end Digital, Business Consulting, and Technology services. Based in New York, the company has 18 offices around the globe, with over 8,000 employees producing over $500M+ in annual revenue.
Our Technology capability allows us to accelerate digital for Banks, Asset Managers and Insurance firms. We believe in developing applications that advance our clients' digital strategies and build highly-customized applications to shift their development practices to Agile. Our Application Development services includes Architecture & Design, Development, Performance Engineering, Maintenance & Production Support, and Migration & Application Decommissioning.
- Application development within Front Arena space.
- Design and develop integrations with Front Office Trading Systems.
- Business knowledge of structure products and ability to work in an Agile work environment.
- Strong experience of Front Arena and its programming languages: ACM, AEL ADFL, ASQL.
- Knowledge/Experience on Front Arena Architecture and components.
- Build relationships and communicate effectively with colleagues.
- Sound knowledge in Front-to-Finance processes in Financial Markets.
If the above is a close match to your skills and experience, apply now!
Please note that due to a high volume of applications, we are unable to provide individual feedback.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 working days of us receiving their application.