Posted on Feb 6, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
AWS Developer! (4 Positions) - Sweden
One of the biggest organisations in Europe looking for an experienced Aws Developer to join one Europe's largest and fastest growing clients in a progressive and busy international team on a stable 12months + contract in Sweden.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
* 12+ years of overall IT experience with hands-on experience implementing Integration systems in large-scale initiatives (MuleSoft, TIBCO, Kong, Axway, WSO2, WebMethods, etc.) with Java/J2EE background on AWS Cloud environment.
* 7+ years' experience in designing HLD's and LLD's Architecture documents for AWS cloud environments using EC2, RDS, ELB, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS, etc. services.
* 5+ years hands experience on Kafka/Confluent/Data Streaming/Managed Service Kafka development/operational platform experience on AWS Cloud.
* Experience in AWS DevOps tool chain together with Jenkins/Puppet/Chef, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, etc.
* Experience in Log and Performance Monitoring tools using ELK, Kibana, Logstash, etc.
* AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate/Professional would be an added advantage.
* Strong understanding of Kafka architecture including offset management, partition strategy, Kafka Security with Kerberos, Connectors, Producer and consumer APIs.
Apply Now to Take the next step in your career - Interviews soon!