Cloud Network Engineer
Posted on Feb 6, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
- Experienced Senior Cloud Network Engineer to work on innovative, enterprise level Azure/AWS/Alibaba cloud network design and integration topics.
- Integration and implementation of Public Cloud networking/security solutions to support the evolving cloud landscape.
- Candidate will be responsible for the design, engineering and implementation of Public Cloud networking infrastructure and integrations aspects between Public Cloud and On-premise.
- Candidate will work with external providers who will provide the create/develop/refine ops model.
- Candidate is expected to work on aggressive timelines engaging with application teams and other teams to troubleshoot highly secure and complex network environments.
- Candidate is also expected to perform development activities to provide reliable and scalable automation from a deployment point of view.
- Candidate should be able to multitask and work in an agile environment.
- Senior level collaboration with multiple teams including but not limited to application, security and infrastructure teams.
- Knowledge on Public Cloud networking concepts, Firewalls, network security is a must.
- Experience that is also data center centric eg SDN (ACI), switching, routing, Firewalling technologies.
- Azure, AWS and Alibaba experience required including deploying virtual security/network appliances.
- Very strong technical knowledge of enterprise networking solutions for very large environments including multi cloud integration concepts such as Express Route, Direct Connect etc.
- Very strong technical knowledge on routing protocols such as BGP, ISIS etc.
- Demonstrates self-motivation, leadership ability, strong team player who enjoys a fast-paced atmosphere
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments and projects.
- Ability to learn very quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Scripting abilities and other IaC tools eg Shell, Python, Chef, Puppet, Terraform plus others
- 5+ years in designing, supporting/troubleshooting and deploying network configurations.